Long Panels, Carriage Door
CHI's model 5951 carriage door features a long panel design in an insulated steel garage door. With 1 3/8'' thick polystyrene insulation and a 7.94 R-value, a variety of window and color options, as well as included hardware, the 5951 model from CHI has a lot to offer when considering a new carriage style garage door.
Pricing for the 5951 Model can be deciding factor for those wanting the carriage style appearance on a budget. Like a traditional steel garage door, the 5951 is made with stamped steel panels featuring a grooved wood appearance.
Low maintenance is an understatement, especially compared to a wood garage door. No need to paint this durable finish. It's guaranteed to last for years.
Other traditionally manufactured garage doors, like the 5951 model, are available from many national brands. These doors have several things in common:
- Single-layer steel construction
- Insulated panels (usually with a non-insulated option, too)
- Grooved panels, often with a wood grain texture
- Appears to have rails/stiles
- Window options like arched, straight, or with decorative inserts.
- Standard color choices and a few faux-wood finishes.
A few more garage doors like the CHI 5951:
- Grand HarborThis carriage door collection offers numerous options with a budget friendly price range.
- Designer's ChoiceAmarr's Designer's Choice carriage garage doors are constructed of insulated steel.
- Amarr ClassicaAmarr's Classica line of carriage style steel garage doors retain the feel of a wooden carriage door.
- Oak SummitThese steel carriage style garage doors from Amarr come in a variety of styles and colors, including brown.
- Gallery CollectionClopay's Gallery Collection brings the best of both worlds. Priced like a steel door with the look of a carriage garage door.
We offer the 5951 from CHI as well as other steel, wood, and other types of carriage style garage doors for installation in the metro Atlanta area. For more information, call us at 678-714-7393, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org